10 June 2018
The ACL 2018 organising committee is pleased to announce the following best papers:
Best Long Papers
- Finding syntax in human encephalography with beam search. John Hale, Chris Dyer, Adhiguna Kuncoro and Jonathan Brennan.
- Learning to Ask Good Questions: Ranking Clarification Questions using Neural Expected Value of Perfect Information. Sudha Rao and Hal Daumé III.
- Let’s do it “again”: A First Computational Approach to Detecting Adverbial Presupposition Triggers. Andre Cianflone,* Yulan Feng,* Jad Kabbara* and Jackie Chi Kit Cheung. (* equal contribution)
Best Short Papers
- Know What You Don’t Know: Unanswerable Questions for SQuAD. Pranav Rajpurkar, Robin Jia and Percy Liang
- ‘Lighter’ Can Still Be Dark: Modeling Comparative Color Descriptions. Olivia Winn and Smaranda Muresan
Several other papers received honourable mentions.